Want to know about the most recent updates to The Sims 4? Keep checking back for the latest patch notes!
UPDATE: 4/17/2018 – PC 22.214.171.1240 / Mac 126.96.36.1990
We have just a few things to share, so let’s jump right into them.
– The Get Engaged whim can now be satisfied by choosing to propose.
– The engagement however will be satisfied only by the whims of the participants.
– Woohoo partners will no longer be chastised for sleeping in the Sims bed after woohoo.
– Sims that you know that are mixologists, caterers, or entertainers will now be available to hire for Social Events your Sim chooses to host.
– Check Toddler has been checked over and should be more reliable when toddler checking.
– We addressed some queue dropping and route fail issues that could occur with the check toddler interaction.
– Happy Toddler and Top-Notch Toddler traits now count towards the Most Interesting Sim in the World achievement.
– We have removed the female preference for holding toddlers in family portraits.
– Sims related to the toddler are now of equal likelihood to carry the toddler in the portrait.
– The “Debug” style will no longer be an available style filter in the Build and Create a Sim catalogs.
– While there was a movement amongst the design community to expand the notion of art, form, style, and fashion, it was ultimately deemed derivative of the work of Mugatu, and his Derelicte line.
Get to Work
– Receiving a citation will no longer cause your Sims arms to waive about uncontrollably.
– Clubs that use the Play Cards rule, can now expect Sim club members to play cards.
Cats & Dogs
– The Split Panel Dresser and The Floatin’ Shelf bookshelf will no longer allow you to place objects floating behind them.
– This does not impact the move objects cheat, but in the case of these two objects they had slots for object placement incorrectly floating in space behind them.
– We addressed an issue that could cause an Error Code 131 result upon loading a home where a pet had run away. You should no longer see Error Code 131.
– Authenticated artifacts will now maintain their authenticated appearance after being placed from My Library.
– The Don’t Look at Me Monkey Bars has quality score information.
– Fun is 7, Motor Skill is plus, and Children are only.
– The 16th Century Monte Vista Globe Bar now ALSO has quality score information!
– Drink quality is 4, and Mixology Skill is plus.
– DIY Sink and Bai l’Est Galvanized Sink now have hygiene and reliability ratings!
They are 5 and 5, and 5 and 5.
– Adding clean clothes to a pile of dirty clothes will no longer prevent the Sims from washing the clothing.
And adding dirty clothes to a pile of clean clothes will no longer prevent the Sims from washing the
Dirty + dirty = dirty. Dirty + clean = dirty. Clean + clean = clean.
However dirty + clean + clean + dirty * clean + dirty, is still dirty.
But, 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 * 0 + 1 = 4
– Children will no longer stretch when performing the Sniff Fresh Clothing interaction.
– Also, children are no longer allowed to perform the Sniff Fresh Clothing interaction…
…because they were stretching.
My First Pet
– The Feed Treat interaction now has a chance of failure.
Anyone see the Wreck-It Ralph 2 trailer?
Just curious… no reason.
– My First Pet Stuff Postcards now have a cost between 30 and 60 Simoleons.
– We addressed an issue with Living Like We’re Young in the Pop Station that was preventing the audio from
It now plays.
And in conclusion, sleep well woohoo partners, fear not the repercussions of your weary repose.
Thank you for your time, attention, and ability to traverse chaos,